Salsa

Dear foodies as promised today again I am sharing an authentic Mexican dish with you all.
Today I am sharing Salsa recipe with you all. I believe salsa is best when only few ingredients are involved. However my love for snacking is so deep, I always try to make sure that I make the healthiest choices possible when picking what to munch on. The homemade salsa recipe I am sharing is a must-try. Easy Salsa recipe with fresh tomatoes, its a quick and easy to make in the blender and perfect for snacking or taco night.
This recipe is ridiculously simple to make, just throw all the ingredients in your food processor or blender, process it and Ta-Da!!! Amazing Salsa ready......



Salsa
Ingredients
  • 4 ripe tomatoes
  • 2 jalapeƱos
  • 3-4 garlic cloves
  • Half onion
  • 1 green chili
  • A handful of cilantro
  • 1 lemon
  • 1 tsp olive oil (optional)
  • Salt as per taste


Recipe

Roughly chop tomatoes, jalapeƱos, half onion, green chili, garlic cloves and cilantro.

Take all the roughly chopped ingredients in a grinding jar and squeeze lemon juice to it and add salt as per taste.

Add olive oil if you like and then grind all the ingredients to a coarse paste and take out the blended Salsa in a serving bowl and enjoy.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wai Wai Sandeko

TARRI POHA

PALAK VADA